#CoverCrush: Beyond All Dreams


I will freely admit that I judge books by their covers. The cover is usually what first captures my attention when browsing Goodreads or Netgalley. Actually, in all honesty, it isn't just usually, it's pretty much all the time. The cover determines if I look at the synopsis and reviews.



There hasn't been an Elizabeth Camden book or cover that I haven't loved yet. This one was gorgeous.  I love the simplicity of the colors: blue and bisque. Classic. The U.S. Capitol in the background and the period clothing shows me this is set in historical Washington DC. Reading the synopsis tells me the story is set in and around the Library of Congress. How can you resist that combination? I didn't.

You can see my review of Beyond All Dreams here.

What about you? Any book covers capture your attention this week?

Cover Crush is a weekly series that originated with Erin at Flashlight Commentary. If you want to check out some other terrific bloggers and what their Cover Crush posts look like, you can do that here: indieBRAG, A Bookaholic Swede, Flashlight Commentary, Layered Pages.

Comments