Mailbox Monday 12/15

It's time for another Mailbox Monday which was created by Marcia at To Be Continued.

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week... Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish list

My mailbox has been kind of sporadic over the last couple of weeks, but here is what has shown up.


Love Gently Falling by Melody Carlson, for review from Hatchette Book Group
A Memory of Violets by Hazel Gaynor, for review from TLC Book Tours


Love Unexpected by Jody Hedlund, for review from Bethany House
God Doesn't Write with a Pen by Christi Pauline, for review from the author


The Wealth of Jamestown by Barbara N. McLennan, via Netgalley
Saving Jimani: Life and Death in the Haiti Earthquake by Rene Steinhauer, RN, for review via Netgalley

What about you?

-----------------------------------
What new books did you receive?  Check out more Mailbox Monday posts here.

Comments

  1. I just saw A Memory of Violets on another blog and it sounds sooo good! So long since I read a good historical fiction novel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Gently Falling looks cute, and A Memory of Violets sounds fantastic. Happy reading & have a good week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the look of A Memory of Violets - seems like a good read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy reading and happy holidays

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also like the cover of The Memory of Violets

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have one book to review as well as what you got to review. That is "Love Unexpected" from Bethany House. I still have a stack of book to review that came though out the last couple of months. http://nrcbooks.blogspot.com/2014/12/mailbox-monday-13.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Memory of Violets has been catching my eye. It sounds so very good.

    I have to ask Trish of TLC if there are any more spots left on that tour.

    ENJOY all your books.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  8. A Memory of Violets is new to me, but I have to say the cover really intrigues me. Hope you enjoy it, as well as all the rest of your books. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lots of good things here, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment