Mailbox Monday 9/8

It's time for another Mailbox Monday which was created by Marcia at To Be Continued.

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week... Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish list

Here's what arrived at my house this week.


The Moonlight Palace by Liz Rozenberg (Amazon Kindle First Pick)
Where Treetops Glisten by Tricia Goyer, Cara Putnam and Sarah Sundin (for review from Litfuse Publicity)


A Dream of Home by Amy Clipston via Netgalley
Penelope (The Three Mrs. Monroes Book 2) by Bernadette Marie via Netgalley

No library books this week!

-----------------------------------

What new books did you receive?  Check out more Mailbox Monday posts here.

Comments

  1. Oh, The Moonlight Palace looks good! I'm going to check it out. I hope you enjoy all your new books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cover of The Moonlit Palace. I can't wait to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always pick out a kindle first book but I have yet to read one! Hope you enjoy The Moonlight Palace and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Moonlight Palace caught my eye.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All look good but I'm most curious about the Christmas book. Hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love the look of The Moonlight Palace...I have read and enjoyed this author.

    Thanks for sharing!

    Here's MY WEEKLY SUNDAY/MONDAY UPDATES POST

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cover on Moonlight Palace. The title is quite nice as well.

    ENJOY your week.

    Giveaway going on at my blog until Thursday for Accidents of Marriage if anyone wants to stop by.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm looking forward to the Moonlight Palace

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where Treetops Glisten made me realize just how close Christmas is!!

    I hope you enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  10. will be looking into the Moonlight Palace

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Holly,

    You have a great selection of 'newby' books this week, although I am trying to shut my eyes to anything to do with Christmas ... It is just too early!!

    All of your authors are new to me, however along with just about everyone else, I like the sound of 'The Moonlight Palace'. Liz has written several books, however they are all completely different in their storylines and genres and I have to say that 'The Moonlight Palace' stands out above the others as something I would enjoy.

    I have several Amish stories sat in my 'Want To Read' list, however I can't resist adding 'A Dream Of Home' to them. I really want this to be a genre of writing I enjoy, so I should get around to reading at least one of them very soon.

    I hope that you enjoy all your books,

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  12. These all look good, but I'm especially curious about The Moonlight Palace and Where the Treetops Glisten. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment