Mailbox Monday 6/3

It's time for another Mailbox Monday which was created by Marcia at The Printed Page, and this month is hosted by Bellezza of Dolce Bellezza.

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week... Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish list

This is what showed up at my house last week.


The Movement of Stars  by Amy Brill (for review, from Penguin)
The Last Camellia by Sarah Jio (for review, from TLC Book Tours)
-----------------------------------

What new books did you receive?  For more Mailbox Monday posts, check out Dolce Bellezza.

Comments

  1. Both of these look fantastic, Holly. I want to try a Sarah Jio book sometime. Enjoy and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far I have only read one of Sarah Jio's books (The Bungalow) but I really enjoyed and am looking forward to the others. Have you read her before?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen The Last Camellia on a lot of blogs. It looks really good.

    Nice mailbox. ENJOY all your books.

    I didn't post a Mailbox Monday this week. I am not home yet. Will be heading home tomorrow from the BEA. I am just checking out everyone's mailboxes. :)

    I do have a review of THE TIME BETWEEN by Karen White posted this morning.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like two great books! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I'm so jealous of your books! Your mailbox post always has me scrambling to write down all the great books I find there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those should both be great! I hope you love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've still not read a single Jio book! this looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment