Mailbox Monday 2/25

It's time for another Mailbox Monday which was created by Marcia at The Printed Page, and this month is hosted by Audra of Unabridged Chick.

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week... Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish list

This is what showed up at my house this week.



Unrivaled by Siri Mitchell (for review, from Litfuse Publicity)
Six Sisters' Stuff: Family Recipes, Fun Crafts, and So Much More by Six Sister's Stuff (for review, from Shadow Mountain)
The Return of Cassandra Todd by Darrel Nelson (for review, from Glass Road Media)
The Scent of Lilacs by Ann H. Gabhart (for review, from Baker Publishing)
-----------------------------------

What new books did you receive?  For more Mailbox Monday posts, check out Unabridged Chick.

Comments

  1. Oh, these look excellent, especially the Six Sisters book. Enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I have six sisters so the cookbook speaks to me :) I hope you enjoy all of the books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice covers, they look good.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/02/mailbox-monday_25.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice variety! I'm very curious about Six Sisters' Stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy, Holly! Just got 'Unrivaled' also but haven't started it yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These titles are all new to me. I hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of your books look good to me! Will watch out for your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They all look good, especially Six Sisters Stuff (I'm a follower of theirs)and Scent of Lilacs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your titles are new to me, but they do look tempting. Enjoy! Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Holly,

    I probably wouldn't bother with the recipe book, but all of your fiction books sound good to me and all are by authors whose work I haven't read before.

    Someone has already used your cookery book, in the Weekend Cooking meme, in which I occasionally participate. However, as we can feature anything even remotely 'foodie', I may just use 'Unrivaled' ... all that talk of candy making, has to be considered 'foodie', surely?

    Thanks for sharing and I hope that you enjoy them all,

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  11. I got the Six Sisters book too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I heard Unrivaled was good, and that if you have a sweet tooth, you'll be craving sweets!!! -)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Scent of Lilacs sounds good.

    ENJOY all your books.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment