Mailbox Monday 1/14


It's time for another Mailbox Monday which was created by Marcia at The Printed Page, and this month is hosted by Lori's Reading Corner.

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week... Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish list

It was a slow book week here at 2 Kids and Tired.  Slow in reading and slow at the mailbox.  Slow isn't a negative thing, however.  My TBR pile has been assaulted the past few weeks and it needed this well deserved break.


A Quilt for Jenna by Patrick E. Craig (for review, from First Wildcard)

-----------------------------------

What new books did you receive?  For more Mailbox Monday posts, check out Lori's Reading Corner.

Comments

  1. I like slow weeks :) I hope you enjoy A Quilt for Jenna. My new books are in my Sunday Post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slow weeks are great for pacing yourself. Enjoy!

    Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slow weeks are good, unless that means you are stressed out elsewhere. Hope this week goes well!
    Here Is My Memes Post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes it's good to have catch up time.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/01/mailbox-monday_14.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cover of this one, and think that you are so lucky to have gotten it! I want to try Amish fiction, but have no idea where to start!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Slow can definitely be a good thing! Enjoy your new book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree, slow week isn't always negative. I hope you enjoy this one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your new book! Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy your light week. I enjoy them.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you enjoy your book and have a great week!!

    Kimberlee
    www.girllostinabook.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks like Amish fiction. Enjoy your new book, Holly!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amish fiction is always so relaxing - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like a good book and I agree that you need a slow week sometimes. I've had several of them and still can't get caught up yet! Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. A slow week is good. I think most of us need a few of those to even begin to catch up! Enjoy your book.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Slow weeks are good weeks. You're right, madame. Enjoy!

    Jonathan
    www.ireadabookonce.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment